Food Service Cashier, Fort Lauderdale Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
Food Service Cashiers to join our team at Fort Lauderdale Airport
in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. As a Food Service Cashier, you will
display a positive attitude with guests and co-workers while
accurately ringing up merchandise and product in an efficient
manner.Position starts at $14.75/hour. Full Time Employee Total
Rewards Package: Delaware North believes in a total rewards package
that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the
industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give
our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve
our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on
items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following
proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes
credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and
balance banks at end of shift.Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Physical
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching.Who We Are At Delaware North, you'll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Fort Lauderdale , Food Service Cashier, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!