$500.00 Sign on Bonus - Dishwasher
Company: Bodega Taqueria y Tequila Fort Lauderdale
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionOffering traditional Mexican favorites as well as
unconventional and innovative interpretations, Bodega specializes
in tacos and tortas, homemade sodas and authentic beverages in a
dynamic, eclectic "puebla" inspired setting. Disguised behind a
meat locker door, the no-name speakeasy behind Bodega comes alive
at night, serving up Miami's best tequila and cocktails in an
environment that brings the fabric of the community together –
artists and musicians, locals and travelers alike – for late night
conversation, performances and fun.Benefits:$500.00 Sign on
BonusHealth InsuranceEmployee DiscountAs a Dishwasher you will
ensure all items used in the restaurant are clean and ready to be
used. You will maintain the cleanliness and sanitation standards
for china, glassware, tableware, cooking utensils and all other
items used in the location while using machine and manual cleaning
methods. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking
utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand. Sort and stack clean dishes.
Carry clean dishes to cook's line and other proper storage areas.
Rewash soiled dishes before delivering.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area. Change dishwater in dish
machine every hour. Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- Sweep/mop floors. Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors
remain dry. Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Responsible for proper disposal of garbage and proper cardboard
- Ensure the area and its contents are securely and neatly
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and safety guidelines are
- Additional tasks as assigned.Other:Regular attendance in
conformance with the standards, which may be established from time
to time, is essential to the successful performance of this
position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to
disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
employment.Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry,
employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the
business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all
scheduled training sessions and meetings is required.Upon
employment, all employees are required to fully comply with rules
and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel
facilities. Employees who violate hotel rules and regulations will
be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination
of employment.SUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONSIn addition to performance of the
essential functions, this position may be required to perform a
combination of the following supportive functions, with the
percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined
by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Perform general/routine cleaning tasks using standard
restaurant cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to
- Clean and dry floors to avoid slip/fall accidents.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as moving supplies and
equipment, cleaning up spills, etc.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIESThe individual must
possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able
to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential
functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation,
using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards.
QUALIFICATION STANDARDSEducationHigh school or equivalent education
preferred.ExperienceNo prior experience required but previous
dishwashing experience preferred.
Keywords: Bodega Taqueria y Tequila Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale , $500.00 Sign on Bonus - Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!