On-Call Banquet Bartender
Company: Kimpton Goodland Fort Lauderdale Beach
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis.
This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and
produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all
fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables
daily to insure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and
documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks
using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining
to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a
check for each guest, including those served by other beverage
servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies
validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are
properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items,
deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Kimpton Goodland Fort Lauderdale Beach, Fort Lauderdale , On-Call Banquet Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!