Retail Cashier - Hudson News - Miami Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Located at Miami Airport
WE OFFER A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Full - Time Sales Associate:
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
- A rate of pay of $15.00 per hour
- A 20% of Hudson Employee Discount
- A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
- A $300 hiring bonus for joining our team!
This Sales Associate Job Is For You, If You Would Enjoy:
- Engaging customers and inspiring them to see what's possible
with technology and building quality relationships to provide
relevant and memorable product demonstrations.
- Working at our stores in the Miami International Airport.
Our Team is Counting on You To:
- Provide open availability, work any shift, any day of the week,
including weekends & holidays
- Work as early as 5:00 am or as late as 1:00 am
- Rotate between multiple stores
- Work a Full - Time Schedule
Sales Associate Key Accountabilities:
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or
approach the cash wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special
store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection
of product and be able to answer customer questions about the
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding
businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Communicate pricing, out of date and inventory issues with
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes
sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures
- Assist with book inventory process (i.e., ordering, receiving,
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Be able to lift 40 pounds
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
- Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
- Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an
inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique
experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Fort Lauderdale , Retail Cashier - Hudson News - Miami Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!