Full-Time Dishwasher (No late hours)
Company: THE PALACE GROUP
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Luxury Senior Living Communities In Kendall, Coral Gables,
Homestead & Weston Is looking for Dishwasher for its Brand New
Palace at Weston An Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care
Community 16025 Emerald Estates Dr. Weston, FL 33331 Winner of
Gallup's Great Workplace Award The #1 Priority of this position
is... To ensure all dishes and silverware that are used in the
kitchen are always clean and ready for use. Essential Duties &
- Utilize proper procedure for washing and sanitizing dishes,
flatware, pots and pans.
- Load and transport tray carts to and from service areas.
- Clean work area including kitchen walls, floor, rubber mats,
- Maintain standards of sanitation based on County, State and
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in use of dishwasher preferred.
- Be in good health and free from communicable or infectious
- Must be able to communicate in English. Spanish preferred.The
- Responsible, outgoing, punctual, quick on the feet and
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on
weekends, holidays and in emergency situations.
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work
independently AND as a team member.
- Must enjoy teamwork.
Keywords: THE PALACE GROUP, Fort Lauderdale , Full-Time Dishwasher (No late hours), Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!