Housekeeping Team Leader $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Currently offering $1,000 SIGN ON BONUS! $500 paid at 30 days and
$500 paid at 90 days of employment. JOB SUMMARY Enter status of
rooms cleaned on assignment sheets. Complete checklists to report
cleanliness and condition of each assigned area. Complete required
Housekeeping paperwork. Identify room assignments and type of
cleaning required for each room. Inspect guest rooms after being
cleaned by Housekeeper. Respond promptly to requests from guests
and other departments. Enter guest rooms following procedures for
gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering. Assist
management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling,
disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a
role model. CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards,
accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and
certifications; properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information;
protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards;
identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase
organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an
extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal
opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and
sustaining an inclusive culture.
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Fort Lauderdale , Housekeeping Team Leader $1,000 Sign On Bonus, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!