Automotive Fleet Technician (Advanced Level)
Company: First Vehicle Services
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Are you the Fleet Technician we're looking for? If you're a
highly skilled mechanic with a strong sense of personal
responsibility, a dedication to excellence, and a truly positive
attitude who's looking to make a difference in your community, you
might be. We're Proud to Offer You:
- $22.80 - $27.00 Top Hourly Wages based on experience and
qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- A Clean and Positive Work Environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and
401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our
executives were once techs) As a First Vehicle Services Mechanic,
You'll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Vehicle Services
Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline,
electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis,
- Removes, cleans, repairs, reinstalls and adjusts vehicle
components: • Engine emission components (State certification) •
Driveline components • Electrical/ electronic components • Brakes/
suspension/ steering/ exhaust • Cab/ chassis • Various Scan tool
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Performing road calls and emergency services as necessary
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Managing parts rooms
- Properly using state of the art paperless maintenance
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as
required You'll Need to Have:
- 5+ years of direct hands-on automotive experience
- Must have demonstrated experience monitoring and meeting PM
schedules and operating automotive repair shop equipment.
- Technical school training is a plus!
- Previous gasoline or diesel vehicle maintenance & repair
- Valid driver's license
- CDL License highly preferred
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- ASE certifications highly preferred. Must be willing to obtain
while employed (company training & bonuses provided!)
- Be subject to a drug test and physical So, Who Are We? We are
First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a
leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North
America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective
vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school
districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports,
universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don't Wait! Apply Today! FirstGroup is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a
drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San
Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent
with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or
Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: First Vehicle Services, Fort Lauderdale , Automotive Fleet Technician (Advanced Level), Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!