Anesthesiology job in Plantation FL
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: March 18, 2023
CardiacAnesthesiologyJob Summary: JOB DETAILS Envision Physician
Services is currently seeking a BC/BE Cardiac capable
Anesthesiologist for a full-time opportunity at HCA Florida
Westside Hospital. $75k Start Date Bonus Highlights include:
- Anesthesia Care team consists of 14 Physicians and 16 CRNA
- 10 state-of-the-art OR s
- Annual case numbers approximately 4,200 surgeries & 200
- Must be comfortable with transesophageal echocardiography
- Case mix: will primarily be performing cardiac cases to include
CABG, Valve replacements, Off pump CABG, Aortic Dissections
- Must also be comfortable with neurosurgery, interventional
radiology and neuro-interventional, thoracic, vascular,
orthopedics, general and urologic surgery, plastics, ENT, ortho,
and neuro spine, electrophysiology, and endoscopy.
- Opportunity to do a wide range of blocks for orthopedics,
vascular and general surgery cases.
- No Pedi or OB!
- Structural Heart Program!
- WATCHMAN 2021
- Cardiac call is 1 in 3 from home. Cardiac call is separate and
exclusive of general call requirements.
- Echo certification a must!
- TEE certified preferred, but not required.
- $485,000 annual income and the chance to make more!
- PTO to include 6 weeks of vacation; 1 week of sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability,401(k)
+match, health savings + more!
- Malpractice provided FACILITY INFORMATION HCA Florida Westside
Hospital in Plantation, is a 296 bed facility that offers a case
load of General, Orthopedic, Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular, GYN, ENT,
Urology, Spine and Intracranial Neurosurgery. In addition, there
are active programs of anesthesia delivery outside the OR,
including the cardiac cath lab, electrophysiology lab, MRI and
interventional suite with neuro and interventional vascular
procedures. COMMUNITY INFORMATION The city of Plantation is
geographically centered in Broward County, just west of Fort
Lauderdale between Miami and West Palm Beach. Plantation s close
proximity to the city and coast provides easy access to many area
attractions from golf courses and beautiful beaches, to museums and
nature centers, as well as great dining and shopping options. South
Florida is home to a variety of major league pro sports teams
including the NBA s Heat, NFL s Dolphins and MLB s Marlins.
Plantation has a natural environment that is unsurpassed by other
South Florida cities. Situated among thousands of trees are safe,
family- friendly neighborhoods with great schools, world-class
recreation facilities and a stable business community. BENEFITS AND
COMPENSATION Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician-
and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional
career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000
affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services
is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence
supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician
Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor
opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural
and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice
settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job
levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates
also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management
and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities Benefits vary by
division, clinical specialty and employment status. COMPANY
INFORMATION Envision Physician Services is a leading national
medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our
team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency
medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and
children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million
patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states
and the District of Columbia As a part of Envision Healthcare, we
are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving
innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of
communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15
percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more
than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads
and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year. We
are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can
focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by
providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative
support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities,
leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to
develop local practices that support clinicians with
regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from
our expansive nationwide network. Each Envision partner facility or
health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites
recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of
being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and
experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective
expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and
clinicians. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Keywords: HCA, Fort Lauderdale , Anesthesiology job in Plantation FL, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...