RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Labor & Delivery Job
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse, Labor and DeliveryFull Time (0.9 FTE),
NightNorthwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description:NorthwestMedical Center is a
289-bed medical center and healthcare complex,
continuouslyexpanding and incorporating the latest technology in
the delivery of care.Awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from the
Joint Commission which indicatesour high standards in performance
providing the highest level of services tothe population to our
community. Northwest Medical Center is also certified by the Joint
Commission asprimary stroke center and an accredited chest pain
center by the AmericanCollege of Cardiology. We are recognized as a
Comprehensive Bariatric Center ofExcellence by the American College
of Surgeons Metabolic and Bariatric SurgeryAccreditation and
Quality Improvement Program. Our facilitycontinues growing to meet
the needs of the community we serve and features
expandedcapabilities in emergency, critical care, as well as womens
and childrensservices. Out state of the art maternity care includes
the only Level III NICUin northern Broward County. The breadth and
depth of these service linestranslates to increased professional
opportunities for our colleagues. Weinvite you to join a dynamic
team of dedicatedhealthcare professionals and explore your grow
potential. Benefits:We offer you an excellent total compensation
package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package
and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability
to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO,
medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition
reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock
Job Description: The Labor and Delivery RN provides direct nursing
care in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs including
obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk
- Carries out physician orders.
- Cares for patients requiring fetal assessment/fetal
- Manages the patient's pain including epidural and patient
controlled analgesia administration management.
- Administers prescribed medications and monitors vital
- Assists physician during delivery, treatment, examination and
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as requiredQualifications
- FL RN Licensure, or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to
Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to
ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Must have 2 years of RN experience in acute care setting
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing,
bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients
and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Graduate of a school of nursing
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Fort Lauderdale , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Labor & Delivery Job, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!