Company: Elite DNA Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 25, 2023
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES PROGRAM
- Assists in the development of a system to assess and intervene
with high risk patients.
- Leads in the determination of overall needs for social services
- Develops overall resource requirements to meet identified
- Utilizes current research findings to support clinical social
work services best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Participates in the delivery of care as scheduled.
- Performs and documents patient's screenings, psycho social
assessments, progress and referral information.
- Assists in the process of advocacy for patient's access to
resources through community programs and coaching to the patients,
- Communicates treatment plan to patients, families and
- Collaborates and coordinates with the caregiver, physician,
medical assistant, director, service assessment, case management,
utilization review, home health care and all other disciplines to
provide the best care to patients.
- Provides support groups and individual counseling to patients
on related psycho social issues such as widowhood, coping skills,
stress reduction, caregiver tips.
- Provides a level of comfort to the patient in showing them they
are dealing with a well- trained professional.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- After the maturity period, perform an average of 6-hours of
face-to-face time per working day.
- Complete all documentation and billing within 48-hours.
- Schedule will be 9am-6pm Monday thru Friday.
- Flexible to work multiple Elite DNA locations.
- Work with array of patient ages and diagnoses.
- Schedule as many patients needed to meet the face to face quota
- Work as a team player to perform impromptu intakes or therapy
Keywords: Elite DNA Behavioral Health, Fort Lauderdale , Licensed Therapist, Healthcare , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!