Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position: L&D RN
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to
claim per diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when,
where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
The process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner
requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev
RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials
and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any
applicable orientations for their specialty. From there,
professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and
serve their lifestyles as independent contractors.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional
freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for L&D RN:
- Current RN license and good standing with the Florida State
Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, NRP, and Intermediate or Advanced AWHONN
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient L&D
RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under the
RN scope of practice.
- Must have experience in perioperative care including
circulating c-sections and obstetrics recovery room.
- Familiarity with operating equipment such as infant warmers,
cardiac monitors, and fetal monitors.
- Must show competency with infant stabilization, fetal
monitoring, and interpretation, as well as magnesium and pitocin
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Fort Lauderdale , Registered Nurse RN, Labor & Delivery, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!