RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator CVOR Job
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Clinical Nurse Coordinator- Registered Nurse (RN)Cardiovascular
Operating Room (CV OR)Full-Time FTE 1.0Westside RegionalMedical
CenterPlantation, FL Facility Description:
We'realways on the move. You will find it is an exciting time at
Westside RegionalMedical Center, a 250-bed medical center and
healthcare complex. Westside Regionaloffers the community the
latest in minimally invasive spine and colorectalsurgery and is one
of only nine Joint Commission certified centers in theUnited States
for minimally invasive colorectal surgery. Not only are wecertified
as a Comprehensive Stroke Center by the Agency for Health
CareAdministration (ACHA), but also certified as a Thrombectomy
Capable Center by theJoint Commission. We are teaching and research
facility, offering GraduateMedical Education (GME) programs in
podiatry, surgery and internal medicine. Sinceour founding in 1974
we have been committed to expanding and improving everyfacet of the
organization, devoting significant time and resources to
enhancingthe facility, staff and medical care. AtWestside, we care
like family! We invite you to explore opportunities with a
family-orientedteam of more than 1,200 professionals, along with
almost 750 physicians thatthrive in a fast-paced but friendly work
environment. At Westside RegionalMedical Center, our medical
services combined with compassionate care,illustrate why we are one
of the leading healthcare facilities in SouthFlorida.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures anddelivers high
quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functionsin
the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration
with othermembers of the management team, the CNC directs,
monitors, and evaluatesnursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resourceperson for staff, and
models a commitment to the organizationsvision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience andclinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.As a Clinical
Nurse Coordinator some of your primary responsibilities will be
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team tocoordinate,
evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality,
- Exercise judgement and provides direction regardingpatient care
assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalize evidence-based practices toenhance patient
safety and quality outcomes.
- Support the achievement of internal/externalbenchmarks,
accreditations, and designations.
- Ensure compliance with all policies,procedures, and regulatory
- Ensure equipment maintenance is performedregularly and
according to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Assist with admission and discharge processesto ensure
efficient throughput and high quality, patient-centered care.
- Participate in the ongoing assessment of thequality of patient
care services provided in the unit, in collaboration withother
members of the management team.
- Represent the organizationpositively within the community;
participates in company-supportedcommunity/patient events and
- Assist with staffscheduling. Manage all practicalaspects of
staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and
- Support proper inventorycontrol and assists with managing
supplies and equipment.
- Lead in a way that inspires commitment to
thevision/mission/values of the organization.
- Support the efforts of the facility to improveengagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including
employeerounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Function as a resourceperson for staff members. Provides
coaching, feedback, and training to improveperformance and
- Provide recommendationsrelated to interviewing, selecting, and
training new staff. Recommend and implements courses of
action,including training and development, conflict resolution,
personnel policycompliance, completion of performance evaluations,
and/or disciplinary actionsto ensure a competitively superior
- Resolve and/or channelsemployee grievances, disputes, or
concerns according to appropriate procedures.Escalate issues as
- Support physician partnerships.
- Perform other duties asassigned.
- Practice and ...
Keywords: HCA., Fort Lauderdale , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator CVOR Job, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!