Registered Respiratory Therapist, Full Time $15K Sign On Bonus
Company: Holy Cross Family Practice
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Employment Type:* Full time *Shift:* Night Shift *Description:*
Acute care hospital setting requiring critical thinking skills and
knowledge of adult respiratory disease processes and respiratory
therapy treatment applications. Knowledge of Adult mechanical
ventilation principles and current practice guidelines. Willing to
work with multidisciplinary team to facilitate proactive
Graduate of accredited Respiratory Therapy Program, RRT Florida
Licensed, active NBRC certificate. MFTPosition with Benefits.
Requires BLS, ACLS and at least 1 year hospital experience. Willing
to work flexible hours.*The job of a Respiratory Therapist
* Performs floor care therapies and oxygen administration following
proper policy and procedure.
*Performs floor care therapies and oxygen in an acute care
* Performs or assists with endotracheal intubation as indicated in
a safe manner
* Performs endotracheal extubation as indicated in a safe
* Maintains clinical competency for mechanical ventilation in adult
critical care units.
* Able to perform arterial blood gas draws in a safe and effective
manner from radial, brachial and femoral arteries.
*What a Respiratory Therapist Will Need:*
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care program required.
* Work experience in all aspects of respiratory care preferred.
* Competency in NICU, blood gas laboratory, maintenance, PFT and
bronchoscopy assistance a plus.
* Registration by the NBRC as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
* Current State of Florida License as a Registered Respiratory
Therapist from the Department
* BLS certification required. ACLS required if assisting with
*Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Holy Cross Family Practice, Fort Lauderdale , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Full Time $15K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!