Registered Respiratory Therapist, Full Time $15K Sign On Bonus
Company: Holy Cross Hospital
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Night Shift
Description: Acute care hospital setting requiring critical
thinking skills and knowledge of adult respiratory disease
processes and respiratory therapy treatment applications. Knowledge
of Adult mechanical ventilation principles and current practice
guidelines. Willing to work with multidisciplinary team to
facilitate proactive respiratory interventions.
Graduate of accredited Respiratory Therapy Program, RRT Florida
Licensed, active NBRC certificate. MFTPosition with Benefits.
Requires BLS, ACLS and at least 1 year hospital experience. Willing
to work flexible hours.
The job of a Respiratory Therapist includes:
* Performs floor care therapies and oxygen administration following
proper policy and procedure.
*Performs floor care therapies and oxygen in an acute care
* Performs or assists with endotracheal intubation as indicated in
a safe manner
* Performs endotracheal extubation as indicated in a safe
* Maintains clinical competency for mechanical ventilation in adult
critical care units.
* Able to perform arterial blood gas draws in a safe and effective
manner from radial, brachial and femoral arteries.
What a Respiratory Therapist Will Need:
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care program required.
* Work experience in all aspects of respiratory care preferred.
* Competency in NICU, blood gas laboratory, maintenance, PFT and
bronchoscopy assistance a plus.
* Registration by the NBRC as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
* Current State of Florida License as a Registered Respiratory
Therapist from the Department
* BLS certification required. ACLS required if assisting with
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention, and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Holy Cross Hospital, Fort Lauderdale , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Full Time $15K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!