Registered Nurse, School Health (Grant Funded)
Company: Broward County Public Schools
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Salary Range: $27.85 - $39.87
216 Day Calendar
Open Until Filled
Areas of Responsibility and Preferred Qualifications will
- Able to multi-task
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Adaptable to change
- Willing to take on new challenges
- Re-advertisement: Previous applicants are no longer under
consideration and must re-apply.
Be Advised: All Applications Are Subject To Florida Public Records
For Full Job Description, please visit the website below and search
for 'Registered Nurse'
- An earned associate's degree from an accredited institution in
- A minimum of two (2) years clinical nursing experience in
med-surg, pediatrics or a similar nursing specialty.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Florida State Board of
Nursing. License must be in good standing.
- Valid Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support
(BLS) certification, updated according to the American Heart or
American Red Cross Association Standards.
- Successful completion of job related test requirements, as
follows: a. Medication 85% b. Universal Precautions 100%
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Computer skills as required for the position.
- An earned bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in
- Bilingual skills.
Keywords: Broward County Public Schools, Fort Lauderdale , Registered Nurse, School Health (Grant Funded), Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!