RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical Job
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Clinical Nurse Coordinator-Registered Nurse (RN)Medical
SurgicalFull-Time Nights FTE 0.9
Plantation General Hospital
Plantation, FL Facility Description:
PlantationGeneral Hospital, a 264-bed acute care hospital, has
served Plantation andCentral Broward County since 1966.
Conveniently are located within minutes ofthe Florida Turnpike,
between I-595 and I-95, we are known for our familyfriendly
atmosphere and for delivering the very best care to our patients
andthe communities we serve. Plantation General is a Joint
Commission CertifiedPrimary Stroke Center and an American College
ofSurgeons COC Comprehensive Community Cancer Program. With an
intensefocus in Women and Childrens Services, we have received
HealthgradesObstetrics and Gynecology Excellence Award, and offer
private postpartum,quality high risk OB care and a Level III NICU.
Our other specialties include bariatric,behavioral healthcare,
Intensive Outpatient Program, Adult and Pediatric ER, andminimally
invasive robotic assisted surgery. We inviteyou to learn more about
our career opportunities and how you can join ourdedicated family
of healthcare professionals. Benefits:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do
excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement,
employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures anddelivers high
quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functionsin
the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration
with othermembers of the management team, the CNC directs,
monitors, and evaluatesnursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as aresource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organizationsvision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience andclinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance. As a Clinical
Nurse Coordinator (CNC) in the Medical Surgical Unit, some of your
responsibilities will be to:
- Collaborate with amultidisciplinary team to coordinate,
evaluate, customize, and deliver highquality, patient-centered
- Exercise judgement and provides direction regardingpatient care
assignments using established policies/procedures.
- Operationalize evidence-based practices to enhance
patientsafety and quality outcomes.
- Support the achievement of internal/externalbenchmarks,
accreditations, and designations.
- Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, andregulatory
- Assist with staff scheduling.
- Manage all practical aspects of staff laborin accordance with
patient care needs and established productivity guidelines.
- Support proper inventory control and assists withmanaging
supplies and equipment.
- Represent the organization positively within the community;
participates incompany-supported community/patient events and
- Lead in a way that inspires commitment to
thevision/mission/values of the organization.
- Support the efforts of the facility to improveengagement by
operationalizing current nursing strategies, including
employeerounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives.
- Function as a resource person for staff members.
- Provide coaching, feedback, and training to improve performance
- Provide recommendations related to interviewing,selecting, and
training new staff.
- Recommend and implements courses of action, including training
anddevelopment, conflict resolution, personnel policy compliance,
completion ofperformance evaluations, and/or disciplinary actions
to ensure a competitivelysuperior organization.
- Resolve and/or channel employee grievances,disputes, or
concerns according to appropriate procedures. Escalates issues
- Support physician partnerships.
- Build trust and act with authenticity to cultivate a culture of
integrity,inclusion, and mutual respect.
- Deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
toeffectively engage others and achieve desired results.
- Develop andstrengthen collaborative relationships with both
Keywords: HCA., Fort Lauderdale , RN / Registered Nurse / Florida / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Medical Surgical Job, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!