Travel RN - ICU in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Company: PRN Healthcare
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses must provide top end care
for patients with life-threatening injuries. ICU Registered Nurses
must have the ability to make rapid and accurate decisions while
keeping composed during unpredictable, traumatic
events.Responsibilities:Intensive Care Unit Nurses responsibilities
- Analyzing the patient's progress.
- Taking needed steps if there are any changes in the patient's
- Helping physicians with medical procedures.
- Making sure all medical devices are functioning correctly while
taking care of patients.
- Providing necessary medication in a fast-paced, high stress
- Providing emotional support while updating family members of
current health status of the patient.
One year of experience as an ICU RN within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support from American Heart
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Keywords: PRN Healthcare, Fort Lauderdale , Travel RN - ICU in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!