Physician / Psychiatry / Florida / Permanent / In-patient Psychiatry Position
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Health Systems seeks an in-patient psychiatrist to cover the Ft.
Lauderdale location. Provide psychiatric medical care to patients
suffering from various mental illnesses and diseases. Examine
patients, conduct/order diagnostic tests, analyze the results, make
diagnoses, and prescribe and implement various medications and
other treatment therapies.
- Rounds done at in-patient units in Broward County - flexible
depending on where you live, fit, etc.
- See no less than 20 patients a day
- Each hospital has a different call schedule so it depends on
how the facility runs, if you're the main physician or not.
Position requires a medical degree, Florida physician license, and
completion of a 4-year psychiatric residency. Position is primarily
in-patient focused but open to practitioners
wants/needs.Compensation and Benefits:
- A competitive base salary with potential for productivity
- A comprehensive benefits package (company-sponsored health,
life and disability)
- Relocation assistance and signing incentive possible
- You can set your own schedule, work within your own areas of
interest and also have the opportunity for greater earnings.
- You will receive full administrative, billing, insurance
verification, and on-call support, plus usage of company-owned Ritz
Carlton time-share, and 70' yacht
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Full/Part-time, flexible schedules tailored to suit your
needs/interestsAPPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC207261 & email address to
636-628-2412 for more details.I have openings nationwide, so when
applying please include your CV, all
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Fort Lauderdale , Physician / Psychiatry / Florida / Permanent / In-patient Psychiatry Position, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!