Company: My Psychiatrist
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022
As a Medical Assistant you will be responsible for providing
administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical
office/hospital. You will support doctors and patients through a
variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization,
and communication.Job Duties:
- Take medical histories
- Explain treatment procedures to patients and prepare patients
- Teach patients about medications, special diets, exercise plans
and other medical lifestyle changes
- Give injections
- Prepare medications and prescription refills under the
supervision of a physician
- Calm nervous patients
- Ensure safety procedures are followed and medical records are
kept secure and confidential
- Answer telephones and help schedule patient appointments as
- Keep patient records current
- Assist with billing and insurance as needed
- Enter patient medical information into computer programsJob
- Must be fully bilingual in (English/Spanish)
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a medical assistant.
- Prior experience in administration.
- Prior experience in medical care.
- Compassion for patients.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Keywords: My Psychiatrist, Fort Lauderdale , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!