Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- 2+ years of experience in a healthcare setting (hospital,
- Experience with Medical Terminology
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word,
- Experience within the clerical space; filing and scanning
paperwork; being organized.
- Bilingual- SpanishResponsibilities:
- Screen patients for government programs such as Medicaid and
Disability. Screening is completed face to face via bedside. (They
will be going into patients hospital rooms and having conversations
with them, so please be sure that they are comfortable with being
in this environment.)
- Works closely with hospital staff to assist patients and
efficiently hand off important information. (Insurance information,
- Works with patients and families to fully complete the
Medicaid/Disability application process.
- Consistently maintains positive communication with customer,
patient and other key partners.
- Identifies appropriate escalation points and works with direct
manager to resolve issues.
Keywords: Medasource, Fort Lauderdale , Healthcare Representative, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!