Physical Therapist, Outpatient- PRN
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Interprets plans and supervises patient treatments in
accordance with the physician referral, ensuring the care, safety
and well being of the patient.
- Reviews and evaluates the patient's response or lack thereof to
- Makes recommendations to the physician relative to the need to
continue or discontinue physical therapy treatment.
- Provides appropriate documentation of each patient visit in
accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance and care of all equipment and
- Responsible for the economical use of supplies, linens and
utilities; as well as, maintaining the order and cleanliness of the
- Provides appropriate billing of each patient visit in
accordance with departmental policies and procedures. Assists in
on-the-job training of all ancillary personnel.
- Other duties as assigned. Education:
- Bachelor's degree or certificate required.
- Must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy Program accredited by
the American Physical Therapy Association. Certifications:
- Current state licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare. Work Experience:
- Internship experience required. Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required for procedures.Evaluates and conducts
medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Fort Lauderdale , Physical Therapist, Outpatient- PRN, Healthcare , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!