Sickle Cell Medical Director Physician - Southeast Florida - Fort Lauderdale
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Medical Director of the Sickle Cell Medical Home program
- BE/BC internal medicine or family medicine physician
- Experience caring for patients with Sickle Cell Disease,
including pain management
- Provide primary care services for patients including chronic
disease management, cancer screening, and acute illness
- Supervise an APRN who also provides primary care services.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient clinical management for sickle
cell patients who have need for chronic and acute pain
- Supervise the Sickle Cell Day Hospital
- Assist in developing the Sickle Cell Medical Home Program
including collaboration with others in the Hematology Department,
Emergency Rooms, and with hospitalists.
- Before pain becomes a problem, patients can call the Sickle Cell
Day Hospital Monday - Friday for medical help. Patients can make an
appointment at the Sickle Cell Day Hospital for treatment or make
arrangements to go to an emergency department.
- This is a full-time employed position
- Competitive benefits and a compensation package that is
commensurate with training and experience.
- Occurence based professional malpractice provided
- Florida has no income tax
- South Florida offers endless recreational, athletic, shopping,
educational, and cultural amenities.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Fort Lauderdale , Sickle Cell Medical Director Physician - Southeast Florida - Fort Lauderdale, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!