Pharmacy Technician- Automation- Day Shift (sign on bonus available)
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- Assists with training of new staff on all automation
- Performs and assists on routine troubleshooting of all
automation equipment such as failed drawers or non-operational
- Addresses routine questions and concerns about Pyxis
- Assists with coordination of expansion of Pyxis machines
including the build of new machines and setting up for installation
with Pyxis representative.
- Performs routine checks and maintenance of Pyxis machines.
- Assesses inventory for drug level adjustments.
- Inputs and deletes users from Pyxis and other automation
- Assists with installation and training on all new pharmacy
- Responsible for reconciling billing discrepancies between Pyxis
system and EPIC.
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- High school diploma or GED and completion of a formal pharmacy
technician training program preferred.Certifications:
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in Florida, PTCB
certified.Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
appropriate action.Work Experience:
- 3 years as a pharmacy technicianPhysical Requirements:
- Typical physical demands include ability to perform the job
while standing, reaching, stretching and sitting for prolonged
periods; manual dexterity sufficient to perform computer,
dispensing, compounding, and IV functions of the job.Personal
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required for procedures.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Fort Lauderdale , Pharmacy Technician- Automation- Day Shift (sign on bonus available), Healthcare , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!