Certified Surgical First Assistant - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Company: AP Health
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job Description:Certified Surgical First Assistant (CSA)
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Employment Type:Full-Time. Employed, private practice.
AP Health is a private practice comprised advanced practice
providers. We provide perioperative services to hospitals,
surgeons, and surgery centers. We partner with hospitals and
nationwide to offer highly trained and knowledgeable Advanced
Practice Providers to perform history & physicals (H&Ps),
medical on inpatient floors, and first assist in surgery.
AP Health is seeking a highly experienced Certified Surgical
Assistant (CSA) to join our team in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. A
successful candidate must have 3 to 5 years experience in robotics,
general surgery, plastics, L&D, orthopedics, total joints,
backs and spine. This is an exciting opportunity to join a
distinguished team that delivers top tier care.
This is NOT a travel, locum, placement, or per diem position. AP
Health is not a recruitment company.
If you have a passion for patient-centered care, willingness to
work in a fast-paced operating room atmosphere and strive for
clinical excellence, come join our team today! For more
information, apply today or send inquires to email@example.com.
Reports to the Vice President of Operations
- Functions as a Surgical First Assistant in the Operating
- Positions and drapes the patient under the direction of the
- Suturing and retracting of all tissue layers
- Demonstrates good knowledge of anatomy
- Assists in the intra-operative care of the patient by
performing technical duties as assigned
- Perform comprehensive and problem-focused histories and
- Rotating every 5th weekend and 1 to 2 weekly night call
- Current national surgical assistant certification
- Current BLS required
- Greater than 2 to 3 years, highly skilled multiple specialties
in the area of First Assisting
- Medical, dental and vision benefits, short and long-term
disability, basic and supplemental life
- 401K retirement plan with company matching
- Participation in the companys Employee Stock Option Plan
- Company paid state license, malpractice, and other agreed upon
licenses and dues
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $1500 company paid annual allotment for Continuing Medical
Education in addition to 3 days of paid non-work time
Excellence at Work:AP Health is a certified Great Place to Work- a
national designation based on employee feedback about trust,
workplace culture and experience.
Keywords: AP Health, Fort Lauderdale , Certified Surgical First Assistant - Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!