Medical Data Specialist
Company: Solomon Page
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Our client, in the biotechnology industry, is seeking
individuals with administrative experience to join their team as
Medical Data Specialists. Successful candidates will have strong
attention to detail and possess strong written and verbal
communication skills to interact with external clients and
senior-level management. This position will operate onsite in
Contract Duration: 6 months, possible right to hirePay Rate: Up to
$18.50 per hourHours: 40+, M-F, 2nd Shift: 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
- Enter medical scan data into databases
- Segment data utilizing proprietary software
- Review medical image scans to ensure accuracy to the required
- Segment medical images to create a 3D image using proprietary
software (candidates will be trained)
- Upload segmentation data into databases that will assist with
- Reviewing data for accuracy
- High School Diploma required
- Computer literate and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to work in a high-volume data processing
- College degree in Business, Nursing, Biology, or related field
- Knowledge of Human Anatomy
- Experience working in the healthcare or service industry is a
- This role does not require any Radiology certifications or
advanced healthcare education (MD, Ph.D., etc.).
- This is a professional role in a corporate environment.
- There will not be patient interaction.
If interested in furthering your corporate career in the healthcare
industry, please apply.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly
employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k),
direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including
freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of
staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of
functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an
organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial
culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and
candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building
long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent
delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional
opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on
Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: Solomon Page, Fort Lauderdale , Medical Data Specialist, Healthcare , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!