Functional Nurse Practitioner
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a local medical laboratory practice that delivers
extensive medical expertise, working with state-of-the-art
technology and practices to deliver clients accurate and fast
results. They are hiring a Functional Nurse Practitioner work with
an integrated care team to provide the best in primary care.
The Functional Nurse Practitioner will work collaboratively with
members of the healthcare team to provide appropriate, outstanding
patient care. This individual will be responsible for the overall
clinical care of patients, including health promotion and
maintenance, disease prevention, and the diagnosis and management
of chronic diseases.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive wage plus benefits package - medical/dental/vision,
etc. Relocation assistance may be available.
- Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters committed
to the medical field and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
- Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering
patient services to people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Develop strong professional relationships based on
communication, understanding and trust.
- Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer
- Thrive in an environment where staff are held accountable to
outcomes and performance is transparent and measured.
- Assess patient health by conducting interviews, performing
examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical
- Collaborate and consult with physicians as needed in the
provision of care and the formulation of treatment plans.
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and
- Review patient's current symptoms, identify diagnosis for care
management and active medical management of treatment.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulation.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discuss cases with physicians and other health professionals to
prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
- Mentor and provide guidance to medical assistants.
- Licensed to practice as a Nurse Practitioner, DNP, or DO.
- Must have clinical experience.
- Integrative or function medicine certification(s)
- Strong understanding and experience working with chronic
- Empathetic nature with the ability to show compassion for
clients in group and daily interactions.
- Ability to hit the ground running and take the lead of
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Fort Lauderdale , Functional Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!