Lab Technologist - Full Time, Night Shift $10K Sign On Bonus
Company: Trinity Health Corporation
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Evening Shift Description:
Candidate must possess Florida laboratory technologist license in
all 5 areas. ASCP preferred. Evening shift hour rotate weekend.
Prefer candidate with previous experience in Blood Bank, Chemistry
and Hematology areas. Shift Time: 6pm-2:30am
- Demonstrates the ability to obtain information and interpret
information in terms of the patient s needs.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of growth and
- Demonstrates an understanding of range of treatment needed by
- Demonstrates competent technical abilities in all assigned
- Maintains neat, legible and organized written records with
minimal clerical/data entry errors, including errors of
- Recognizes problems (to include technical, instrumental, and
physiological) during testing, and notifies supervisor in timely
- Discusses workstation workload with supervisor periodically
through the shift to assure that time is properly spent on
procedures with highest priority.
- Maintains a clean, organized work area. Accurately assesses
supply inventory levels and acts to assure that adequate short term
and long term needs will be met.
- Always follows the written procedure protocols to assure
consistent and accurate results.
- Demonstrates good judgement in handling situations not covered
by written or verbal instructions
- Prepares and uses proper controls and/or standards for all
procedures performed. Records data, recognizes out-of-range
results, and requests assistance in determining the best course of
action to ensure accurate and reproducible test results.
- Under the direction of the technologist in charge, performs and
documents scheduled and unscheduled equipment maintenance within
expected time frame.
- Recognizes and troubleshoots simple equipment malfunctions with
the assistance of the supervisor or technologist in charge using
operator's manual as a guide Minimum Qualifications: Graduate of an
approved Medical Laboratory Technician Program is required. Must be
licensed as a Medical Technician in the state of Florida. Certified
by a national regulatory agency (ASCP) preferred Trinity Health's
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Trinity Health employs about
133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health
centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions. Trinity Health's
dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health Corporation, Fort Lauderdale , Lab Technologist - Full Time, Night Shift $10K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!