LPN Job in Weston, FL
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Fort
Lauderdale, Florida. This and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com DirectShifts is Seeking a LPN to Work in Weston,
SCHEDULE FULL TIME
- Responsible for patient care by continuously practicing within
the guidelines of CCF policies and procedures as evidenced by
accuracy in medication administration.
- Provides accurate medication administration, nursing
documentation such as: medical records, authorization forms,
laboratory requisitions. Implements pain management assessment and
- Demonstrates knowledge of disease process and therapeutics by
recognizing changes in patients' status and reports pertinent
information to Charge Nurse or Physicians.
- Recognizes and follows through with nursing intervention.
- Demonstrates knowledge of various age related concerns as
observed through appropriate nursing interventions by the
Physicians or Charge Nurse and documentation.
- Utilizes opportunity for health teaching of patient, family and
- . Utilizes appropriate teaching methods related to growth and
development and age specific factors evidenced by documentation in
the patient's medical record.
- Participates in the departmental orientation of new employees
in a positive manner, shares knowledge, experiences, and provides
guidance when assigned.
- Maintains complete and up-to-date documentation and files at
- Performs patient teaching as needed under the supervision of
- Adheres to the National Patient Safety Goals as outlined by
- Follows Code Blue protocol as per Clinic Policy.
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Graduate of Accredited LPN program.
- Knowledge of Infection Control Practices.
- Is cognizant of the physical and general characteristics of the
various age groups as observed by the Nurse Manager or
- Computer literate.Certifications:
- Florida Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS) preferred if working in Cardiology.
- One (1) year clinical experience preferred.
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering We do not receive
applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Fort Lauderdale , LPN Job in Weston, FL, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!