Oncology Territory Manager, Oncology Breast - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Company: Daiichi Sankyo
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Oncology Territory Manager, Oncology Breast - Fort Lauderdale,
FL in Fort Lauderdale, FL at DSI Job DescriptionJoin a Legacy of
Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of
innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care
and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by
leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than
100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20
countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world
draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of
promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong
portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the
Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with
Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily
focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other
research areas centered around rare diseases and immune
The Oncology Territory Manager represents Daiichi Sankyo to
assigned customers. The Oncology Territory Manager represents the
assigned product, and its approved indications, providing approved
disease state and product information, and resources to physicians
and other customer stakeholders.
- Represents the assigned products to health care professionals
in assigned sales territory.
- Achieves or exceeds sales objectives through promotion of the
assigned product features and benefits to assigned customers.
- Develop and execute comprehensive business plans.
- Applying knowledge of the healthcare industry, trends,
applicable laws and regulations, market conditions, and the market
access environment (including but not limited to pharmacy
economics, payer reimbursement landscape, and patientflow/influence
between academic institutions, hospitals, and community
- Demonstrate understanding of current or pending clinical
pathways in assigned accounts, and how they influence patient
- Analyze customer needs and interests, territory performance,
program outcomes, and business trends; develop and execute business
plans that optimize the commercial potential of our products.
- Maintain expert understanding of the relevant disease state(s),
assigned Daiichi Sankyo brands, and competitor products.
- Completes all assigned training
- Serves as a disease state expert and provides a high level of
product expertise and customer service for all accounts
- Communicates on a regular basis with District Manager, internal
and co-promote peers and discuss issues and opportunities.
- Builds relationships with Daiichi Sankyo customer base and key
opinion leaders. Communicates products approved indications,
features and benefits in both individual and group settings.
- Meet all administrative expectations and standards, including
budgets, reporting, and communication.
- Maintains a current key customer target list, submits regular
updates to the customer database and plans calls to meet goals
- Reviews territorial reports with District Manager and learns
how to use reports and databases as instruments to achieve assigned
- Submits completed reports on-time and communicates matters that
are relevant to the marketplace to the District Manager.
- Maintains all equipment and territorial records in the
- Utilizes sales force automation system and other equipment to
enhance impact of sales call and territory management.
- Adhere to compliance and operating principles and
expectations.Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to
meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's degree from an
accredited college or university; BS / BA required
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in biotech/pharma
- 3 or more years of oncology therapeutic experience strongly
- 1 or more years of additional therapeutic experience in diverse
roles - training, marketing, market access - desirable
- Breast cancer experience preferred.
- Oncology product launch experience preferred.Ability to travel
up to 60%
Must have a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Candidates with Disabilities Who Require Assistance Daiichi Sankyo,
Inc. provides reasonable accommodation in job application
procedures for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled
veterans. If you have a disability that inhibits your ability to
apply for a position through our online application process or you
otherwise need accommodation in connection with the recruiting
process due to a disability, you may use the alternative methods
described below to contact us about your interest in Daiichi
Sankyo, Inc. and/or to request an accommodation. Daiichi Sankyo,
211 Mt. Airy Road Basking Ridge, NJ 07920-2311
Attn: Staffing Dept. By Phone: Phone: 908-992-6400 Equal
Opportunity Employment Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity
/ affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Daiichi Sankyo, Fort Lauderdale , Oncology Territory Manager, Oncology Breast - Fort Lauderdale, FL, Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!