Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Competitive compensation plus production bonus)
Company: MASC Medical Recruitment Firm
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Competitive compensation plus
production bonus) We are seeking a skilled Child/Adolescent
Psychiatrist to join our client's new practice location that is set
to open in Aug/Sep 2021. The organization specializes in an
innovative brain-body approach to diagnosis and treatment planning
for a wide array of emotional, behavioral, learning, cognitive, and
weight issues for children, teenagers, and adults. Those who are
qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity in a
cutting-edge practice, are encouraged to submit an application
today. Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus
- The salary at 50/50 split working 30 patient hours a week is
$306,000 (with 4 weeks off a year)
- The client offers a lifestyle that is hard to beat for their
physicians! With regular office hours, very nice work environment,
and limited call
- All that coupled with their solid physician culture and
continuous learning on the forefront of psychiatry
- Docs work M-F, 9-5 pm. Weekends and evenings are not required
and they are rarely called after hours.
- Malpractice coverage by the organization
- 100% outpatient
- Healthcare, Sick leave and CME coverage
- Company 401K planChild/Adolescent Psychiatrist Responsibilities
- Seeing 4-12 patients per day
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as
medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination
information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in
situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other
specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate
treatments as necessary.Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist Requirements
- Board Certified Psychiatrist is preferred
- Current Medical License in Florida or willing to obtain
- Psychiatrist must be open to multiple treatment plan approach
to mental health
- Psychiatrist must be open to seeing children
- Bilingual preferred#ZR#MASC103 Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs,
psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse
Keywords: MASC Medical Recruitment Firm, Fort Lauderdale , Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist (Competitive compensation plus production bonus), Healthcare , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!