Regional Maintenance Director
Company: Willow Bridge Property Company
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Overview:If you love making people feel at home, youll love
working at Willow Bridge Property Company. Whether youre just
starting your career or joining later in your journey, were eager
to help you find your perfect fit. Willow Bridge is a full-service
residential property company with deep roots in the industry. Since
our early days as Lincoln Property Company, we set the standard of
excellence for multifamily operators and developers. Active in more
than 75 markets in the U.S., Willow Bridge oversees over 180,000
apartment units and has $3B in owned assets under management.
Willow Bridge is currently hiring for an experienced Regional
Maintenance Director. We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded
person who enjoys building relationships with their team and with
customers. Does that sound like you? Become part of the Willow
Bridge family and grow your career path today.Responsibilities:
- Assist Business Managers and Regional Property Managers with
contract specifications and bids.
- Coordinate and conduct full book assess inspections of
properties and provide estimates of cost to correct existing
capital deficiencies and deferred maintenance.
- Consult with Business Managers and Regional Property Managers
on annual budgets and soliciting bids for major repairs, purchases
- Establish and implement preventative maintenance programs for
- Oversee training of on-site Service Technicians and provide
leadership to the team.
- Establish and manage the vendor list and vendor contracts.
- Additional duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Maintenance
Supervisor with involvement in all areas of multi-family
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to understand, draw conclusions and make
recommendations regarding property maintenance and repairs.
- Must be knowledgeable of all city, state and federal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to comply with area HOA, LCA and other local
architectural control committee requirements and procedures.
- A strong working knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.Benefits
Willow Bridge Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits
package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and
opportunities for career development and advancement.
Keywords: Willow Bridge Property Company, Fort Lauderdale , Regional Maintenance Director, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!