Manager Postal Integration
Company: DHL eCommerce
Posted on: May 23, 2023
DHL eCommerceEqual Opportunity Employer/Disability/VETLocation:
Remote OfficeSUMMARY:The Manager Postal Integration will be
responsible for overseeing and managing operational relationships
with the Postal Service to include Units, Plants, Districts and
Areas, with a primary focus on optimizing service and resolving any
issues.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define USPS Service Reporting needs.
- Manage Postal Integration Team's KPIs.
- Define PI team communication processes.
- Represent team on various projects.
- Drive service improvements within the USPS.
- Create solid relationships with USPS personnel.
- Act as a contact for USPS reported issues
- Manage Entry location Exceptions.
- Drive USPS sack/container scan compliance within the USPS.
- Identify and report DHLeC quality deficiencies.
- Identify and report Carrier issues.
- Facilitate integration for UAA returns and active returns.
- Represent DHL at Key industry meetings and conferences.
- Support USPS supply procurement process.
- Support issues with dropship acceptance.
- Other projects as assigned.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Industrial, System Engineering or
Operations, Logistics Management preferred.
- 7 years of work experience within the USPS or mailing
- First Choice or Six Sigma Lean processes experience
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and communications
- Willingness to travel as needed up to 30%.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; working knowledge in
Visio and Teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of USPS products, services and networkREQUIRED
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various
tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention
to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
- Analytical - Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
Collects and researches data. Designs work flows and
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves business problems in
a timely manner.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates
projects; Manages project team activities.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment. Supports and
explains reasoning for decisions.
- Presentation/Communication Skill - Speaks and writes clearly
- Interpersonal Skills - Easily develops positive relationships,
both within the USPS and within our organization. Creates buy-in
and leads effectively in positions without explicit authority.
- Ability to work different shifts, including nights.
- Ability to travel to remote sites as required (
- Frequent standing and walking.
- Ability to randomly lift and move up to 50 lbs. items. - Do
they need this demand? If working from home, they may not need to
unless traveling to a DCAs a Top Employer and leading logistics
company, at DHL eCommerce Solutions, we are committed to helping
you build a career you'll love with benefits and incentives that
support your personal and professional well-being:
- Competitive Pay
- Bonus Programs
- Retirement Savings - 401K with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, well-being programs
- FSA/HAS availability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off including vacation and sick time
- Company Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Assistance & Work Life Program
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life InsuranceAnnual Salary of $79,425 to $127,080. This
compensation range is provided as a reasonable estimate of the
current starting salary range for this role. Factors that may be
used to determine your actual salary may include but are not
limited to your specific skills, your work location, how many years
of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already
in this role.PI213464786
Keywords: DHL eCommerce, Fort Lauderdale , Manager Postal Integration, Executive , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...