Estimator / Preconstruction Manager
Company: Michael Page
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Estimator / Junior Pre-Construction Manager is responsible
for supporting the team in management of assigned preconstruction
and estimating taks including, takeoffs, bidding, etc. Client
DetailsOur client is a well established General Contractor with
over 40 years of experience in Commercial and Residential
Construction projects. Description
- Review quantity take-offs, analysis, estimate, and studies for
all items incorporated in the assigned scope.
- Review drawings, specifications and all other construction
documents. Make senior management aware of design-related problems,
completeness of documents and other potential risks.
- Responsible for the value engineering process during
preconstruction for the assigned projects.
- Knowledge of and working relationships with subcontractors,
suppliers, vendors and consultants.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety, Quality Assurance/Quality
Control (QA/QC), ethics and compliance requirements at all
- Communicate and collaborate with Operations and Purchasing
during preconstruction efforts.
- Develop and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor
- Responsible for the preparation of preliminary estimates and
studies during preconstruction to monitor design development cost
trends in order to detect over-runs and potential problem
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed and delivered within
- Assist Purchasing in evaluating and analyzing subcontractor
- 4 year engineering degree or equivalent combinations, technical
training and/or experience.
- 2- 5 years of commercial construction estimating experience (in
South Florida)Job Offer
- Base Salary
- Bonus Structure
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- PTOMPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status,
or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected
by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages
applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected
veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Keywords: Michael Page, Fort Lauderdale , Estimator / Preconstruction Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...