Assistant Manager- Galleria- Ft. Lauderdale
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 27, 2023
OverviewThis is a unique and exciting time to join Express.
Since launching our EXPRESSway Forward strategy in 2020, we have
been steadily advancing a transformation from being known as a
store in the mall to a brand with a purpose, powered by a styling
community. We believe that clothes can serve a higher purpose to
make people look the way they want to look and feel the way they
want to feel, and our Express brand purpose We Create Confidence &
Inspire Self-Expression speaks to the role our brand can play in
their lives. -Today, we are reimagining our retail and outlet
stores with a spirit of hospitality so everyone who walks through
our doors has a positive experience and leaves wanting to be a part
of Generation Express. We call our stores Style Studios and our
sales associate teams Style Squads and they are the most important
part of our transformation. Our culture is defined by three values
Express Yourself, Express Together, Express Success and we invite
you to join us and help build, activate and amplify the Express
styling community. -For more information about Express, Inc. please
visit www.express.com. -ResponsibilitiesLocation: _____________ -
-The Assistant Manager assists the store manager in supervising the
store operations, recruiting, management, training and sales
functions, drive productivity, compliance with company policies,
and create a great in-store shopping experience for our customers.
-Talent Assists in developing, inspiring, and retaining top
- Maintain a positive work environment, which encourages an
exceptionally high level of the store morale. Focusing on creating
an environment built on team work and inspiring a one team
- Coach, teach and train Sales Associates for effective job
- Partner with the Store Manager to identify high performing
Sales Associates to assist in their growth.
- May assist in the hiring process for Sales Associates by
participating in interview and providing feedback to the Store
Manager. -Execution Support the Store Managers analysis of the
business and help to execute/communicate clear action plans that
optimize results and ensure effective execution of all operational
- Assist in overseeing all aspects of daily store
- Execute action plans to optimize results.
- Ensure sales floor coverage in order to meet customer
- Oversee merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, and
omnichannel operations, throughout the store.
- Maintain adherence to Company Policies and ensures the safety
of associates and customers.
- Manage the execution of the store strategy to achieve
- Optimize sales/operations opportunity, by leading the
associates consistently executes merchandising strategies,
operations, loyalty programs and other company initiatives.
-Customer and Selling Experience Support a stores environment
focused on consistently delivering a great in-store experience. -
- Lead by example in creating a culture of proactive customer
engagement to exceed our customers expectations.
- Greet and assist all customers in a friendly manner, shares
information on product, promotions, and loyalty programs.
- Resolve any customer complaints. Determines the source of
issues and takes initiative to identify and resolve them.
- Act as the customer experience leader; Accountable for results
of the customer experience and creates action plans to improve
- Creates a positive in-store experience through visual
standards.Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
supervisor - -Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1-3 of relevant job experience
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirements -Preferred Qualifications (skills
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive sales results
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Prior sales management experienceClosingAs an equal opportunity
employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and
conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or
locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized
for employment in the United States.Notification to Agencies: -
-Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or
calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the
absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR
to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not
consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires
Keywords: Express, Fort Lauderdale , Assistant Manager- Galleria- Ft. Lauderdale, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!