Company: Albireo Energy, LLC
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This position will have managerial responsibility of the
divisional P&L covering southern Florida ($14M in Revenue, 35
Employees). We are looking for someone with a keen eye of driving
growth through creating and championing the divisional strategy.
The position will be responsible for building and optimizing the
sales team to improve sales productivity and drive growth along
with sustaining a high level of operational execution and growing
the service business. Overall, it is essential to create a
high-performance culture in concert with the Senior Vice President,
Operations to provide exceptional rewards for success and holding
leaders accountable.As a key member of the Albireo Senior
Leadership team, the General Manager's responsibilities will
- Full P & L and liquidity responsibility for the division to
include Sales, Operations, and support functions.
- Provide monthly financial reporting and revenue
- Create the divisional strategy and implement plans to assure
growth and profitability.
- Hire, train, and motivate a team that will cohesively build
- Champion the sales team, develop strategic avenues of growth,
and manage operational leadership.
- Hands-on management working both with the project managers and
operations managers and overseeing monthly Work in Process (WIP)
- Attend industry events and "be the face" of the organization
- Communicate with direct manager in pre-set, one-on-one meetings
for 1 hour. These are typically every two weeks.
- Attend Albireo monthly leadership calls (1 - hours/month).
- Attend quarterly board meetings and President's Council (PC)
meetings, as necessary. These may require domestic travel and
typically are 2 - days per quarter in duration.
- Manage the divisional vendor relationships to include setting
product sales goals, and territorial agreements.
- Review and negotiate terms on customer contracts and leverage
Albireo senior management and legal for any assistance.
- Handle all key customer issues and be in regular contact with
at least the top five (5) customers.
- Attend and participate in key sales presentations as the leader
of the division.
- Communicate passionately the Albireo vision to customers,
investors, and other participants in relevant markets.
- Assist with collecting all outstanding receivables, including
making calls to customers.
- Must be based in either our Fort Lauderdale or Miami, FL
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment
in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require
employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for
employment in the United States.
- Experienced General Manager who has run a high growth
- Strong financial acumen.
- Strong track record of growing a business; direct sales, sales
manager, and/or a General Manager.
- Well-rounded professional that has experience in sales and
operations with a focus in service and solutions.
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills in building
relationships and respect at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of local market for strong and effective recruiting,
sales, and networking.
- Experience in energy efficiency, building automation and
controls or other technical business. Executive Competency Profile
- Effective developer and communicator of the Albireo Energy
vision to internal staff, customers, investors, and other
participants in relevant markets.
- Imparts enthusiasm and passion for the business.
- Recognizes the importance of all employees and management
listening to one another.
- Demonstrates passion for Albireo Energy, works and inspires
others to work at high performance levels, firmly believes in and
internalizes the Company's Leadership Principles.
- Provides more leadership than management, with more coaching
than supervising. Creates the leadership environment necessary to
develop employees into a competitive asset.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share
information and serve as a mentor.
- Good judgment and strong customer focus.
- Recognizes employee strengths and respects and emphasizes
- Demonstrates the ability and willingness to make decisions,
popular or unpopular, in the best interests of the company.
Delegates decision-making appropriately.
- Ability to maintain a culture that is based on teamwork,
respect, and integrity.
- Ability to build relationships with people at all levels of the
- Fosters a team environment, harvesting best practices.
- Strives to understand potential customers and market
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced with contracts. A
decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective.
Medical InsuranceDental InsuranceVision InsuranceBasic Life
InsuranceVoluntary Life InsuranceShort Term & Long Term
DisabilityPaid VacationPaid Sick TimePaid Holidays401K with Company
Keywords: Albireo Energy, LLC, Fort Lauderdale , General Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!