Company: Coyo Taco Fort Lauderdale
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description: Company overview:Coyo Taco is Miami's freshest
Mexican street food experience. Offering an upbeat spot with a
hidden bar for margaritas made with house-brand tequila to all
guests. Our philosophy todo fresco or everything fresh and
ingredients 100% natural. Our staff is at the center of everything
we do, and we believe that our guest experience starts from the
moment YOU join our team! What will you be doing?The General
Manager is a pivotal member of the COYO team. They are the glue
that holds the operation together and our cultural leader! The GM
will be a total entrepreneur who will be part of the whole
operation from strategy to operations.What's in it for you?? On the
job training ? Generous employee discount? Medical, Dental, and
vision insurances? Opportunities for advancement; we are growing!?
Competitive compensation? and an amazing work environment What
we're looking for someone to:
- Maintain a hands on approach, the General Manager is to be
involved, in all areas of the operation, and active part of the
preparation of each product served, and is to ensure the highest
quality product is presented to the client.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere for guests and staff alike, with
a large emphasis on creating good company culture.
- Interviewing, selecting, training, coaching, counseling, and
disciplining staff; communicating values, strategies, and
objectives; meeting accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and
appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate
for offering information and opinions; providing educational
- Assists in developing strategic plans by studying technological
and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending
- Accomplishes objectives by helping to establish plans, budgets,
and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress;
making mid- course corrections.
- Ensure that all staff training is completed according to
company standards and deadlines.
- Ensure that Food Safety and Alcohol Safety Practices are
strictly adhered to.
- Establishes bar business plan by surveying restaurant demand;
conferring with stakeholders and staff; identifying and evaluating
competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections,
analyses, and estimates.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by preparing strategic
and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating
corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls;
developing and implementing strategies to increase revenue
- Attracts guests by developing and implementing marketing,
advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating
program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with vendors;
negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier
lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances;
taking corrective actions.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard
- Maintains guests satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and
auditing beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements;
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting,
selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching,
counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job
contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions;
enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking
emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
participating in professional societies.
- Working knowledge of events, concerts, performances and the
logistics, ticketing, etc involved
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
- Must lead the team by example and keep a positive atmosphere
within the facility at all times. Encourages teamwork and promotes
- Reconciles tips daily, as well as completing payroll on a
bi-weekly basis Requirements:
- Associates degree required. Bachelor's degree in the culinary,
business study, or hospitality management is preferred
- Experience in General Management is preferred. but not
- Experience in working in a multi-business property managing
different concepts and partnerships simultaneously
- Minimum of four-year experience as a manager
- Current food service sanitation certificate
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook software
- Experience with restaurant 365, POS systems, scheduling
software, Paycom, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management,
associates, guests, staff, and Oasis partner brands
- Knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point
Compliance (HACCP) and OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of state food handling and kitchen regulations
- Able to make independent decisions, and take a proactive
approach to manage- while working alongside Ownership
Keywords: Coyo Taco Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale , General Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!