Director of Sales Operations (DSO)
Company: Encompass Onsite Solutions
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 22, 2023
We are redefining and elevating the role of facility
professionals in the modern world. Established in 2004, Encompass
delivers award-winning facility services to building operators with
any facility makeup. Our unique combination of top facility
professionals empowered by our proprietary and industry leading
technology delivers a higher standard of facility management for
our customers.We are seeking a Director of Sales Operations (DSO)
to join our team and help us, and our customers achieve our
ambitious goals for our business and the industry.What you get to
do:Encompass is a leader in the facility management industry, and
our technology differentiator has us uniquely positioned to gain
market share and significantly grow the impact of what we do.
Currently, we work with all types of customers, from large
retailers to large university campuses. Our goal is to provide
tech-enabled facility services that drive industry's best results
for our customers and make us irreplaceable. As a Director of Sales
Operations, you are responsible for overseeing the entire sales
process from start to finish. This includes developing and
implementing strategies that will help increase revenue, as well as
managing the team that supports the sales process. This position
will report directly to the GM of Platform/Head of Product, and
AE"s will report into them.An ideal candidate will have experience
in a sales leadership position at a fast-growing startup, or high
growth tech company. The ideal candidate will be able to help craft
and refine a G2M across all business units and be comfortable
working independently in a result driven environment. What you will
- Working with the executive team to develop a sales department
strategy aligned with company goals.
- Developing and managing the sales process, and necessary tech
stack needed to ensure compliance from AE's.
- Supports the equitable assignment of sales force quotas and
ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process
improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales
process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and
inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process
improvement. Analyzing data from various sources-including metrics
from CRM software, website statistics, call logs, emails, etc.-to
identify trends or opportunities for improvement in the sales
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development and
administration of sales incentive compensation programs.
- Coordinating and quarterbacking the process for proposal
submission (in collaboration with AE's) and ensuring timely
- Managing sales rep performance as it relates to sales goals
(quota) by providing feedback, identifying training needs, and
offering support where needed. Coordinates training delivery to
- Developing strategies for improving sales performance through
increased sales volume or higher margins on existing sales.
- Planning and coordinating events such as trade shows,
conventions, and webinars.
- Implements enabling technologies, including CRM, to field sales
teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization's compliance with
required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Coordinating sales activities with marketing needs to ensure
that both departments are working together to achieve common
- Interacting with external sales stack vendors to ensure that
all vendor contracts are signed, terminated as needed, and renewed
- Building and maintaining sales dashboards so that stakeholders
have near real time data on sales performance. Monitors the
accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other
intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Generate and update sales scorecards for each AE.
- Execute daily/weekly/monthly sales standups and meetings.What
you bring to Encompass
- At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise Sales and Sales
Leadership. Preferably at a startup, tech enabled service company,
or enterprise software company.
- You are up to date on all the sales technology and sales
- Up to speed on best practices for managing SDR's and Sales
Development technology in house.
- You take a Gap Selling based approach to generating leads and
communicating to customers the right solutions.
- You are an energetic, and tenacious player, willing to hustle
to ensure everyone hits quota and key metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Activity centric, fearless attitude and willing to take
- Must be proficient in standard lead gen tech stack
- Hubspot, Pipedrive, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft,
- Collaborative and solutions-based approach with other team
- Multiyear experience working in sales leadership, leveraging an
account-based marketing (ABM) for lead generation.
- Background working in Facilities, Prop Tech, or other similar
industriesWhat makes working at Encompass amazing:In addition to
all the standard medical and dental benefits, that kick in Day 1,
- Lead With Our Values: The impact that we have on our customers
is a direct reflection of how we at Encompass treat each other.
That is why our values Trust and Respect, Continuous Progress, and
Improve Lives stay at the forefront of everything that we do.
- Growth and Development: Opportunity for growth and development
is what makes the difference between a "job", and career. We give
our team members everything they need to build their career at
Encompass, and then watch them become rockstars.
- True Diversity: Diversity and Inclusion isn't just a check box
for us, it is something that is built into the fabric of who we
are. From our leadership team on down, diversity of race/gender and
thought is our competitive advantage.We also provide:
- Retirement program, with 401k
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Wellness program
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Skills development and training program
- Other benefitsEncompass is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Encompass Onsite Solutions, Fort Lauderdale , Director of Sales Operations (DSO), Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!