Portfolio Community Association Manager (MM6255) - Starting at $70K
Company: Castle Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*\*\*\*Come join our amazing Castle Family and Join an amazing
Awarded "Best Places to Work"!!! Come join a great culture and a
*SCHEDULE: * Mon - Fri; 8am - 5pm; with some weekend availability
*We offer work/life balance and full benefits. Come join our great
Position is a Portfolio Community Association Manager, licensed
under the provisions of Florida Statute 468. Under general
supervision and in association with the Board of Directors, plans,
directs, recommends, and implements policies and procedures to
ensure the services required to maintain the common elements of the
Association are provided in a first-class manner and in accordance
with community rules and regulations.
This is a hands-on leadership position responsible for overseeing
the operational, administrative, financial, human resources,
maintenance and security functions of the community. The position
requires the Community Association Manager be on call 24-hours a
day, 7 days a week for emergency consultation in the event of
incidents requiring management intervention. All services of the
Community Association Manager are under the direct supervision of
Castle Management and are performed as stated, in the Management
agreement between the governing Board of Directors and Castle
The Portfolio Community Association Manager also provides exemplary
service in a manner consistent with the values and mission of the
Castle Group. He or she performs all responsibilities while
demonstrating outstanding customer service skills representative of
Castle Royal Service as it relates to this function. This includes
working interdepartmentally, as well as, with our external
* Supervises hiring and management of direct employees and
supervises selection and management of outside vendor staffing to
assure personnel capable of meeting the community's goals and high
standards in a hospitable, sensitive and courteous manner.
* Schedules and/or reviews staff assignments to assure adequate
coverage while being conscious of working within the assigned
* Works under direction of Castle Management in meeting guidelines
of the Board of Directors.
* Plans, directs and oversees implementation of comprehensive
systems for protection of the community assets and records of the
Association in a professional manner.
* Inspects community and facilities in order to determine
maintenance and security needs and directs inspection of premises
to detect hazards and to ensure that safety rules are posted and
* Documents, interviews and assists residents regarding complaints
about direct employees and vendor staff conduct.
* Promptly investigates and makes a full written report of all
accidents or claims for property damage and personal injury
relating to the ownership and maintenance of the common elements
and operation of the Association, including damage or destruction
to common elements.
* Prepares reports and insurance claims for damages to Association
property, including estimated cost of repair, and causes repairs to
be made in accordance with the Board of Directors' approval.
* Prepares posting of the agenda for meetings of the Association
and committee meetings, supervises file and record management and
attends meetings of the Board of Directors and Annual or Special
* Assists in preparation of monthly financial reports and reviews
same for accuracy and variance trends.
* Provides a monthly management report to the Board of Directors
with recommendations, as appropriate, to enhance community
appearance, values and promote harmony among residents.
* Provides a one-page, weekly report to the Board of Directors
briefly summarizing the past weeks major events and provides a
prioritized Action List to focus on all projects/duties within the
community and the assigned task holder.
* Maintains a professional relationship with the Board of Directors
and homeowners, whose requests for services shall be received and
recorded so that requests can be acted upon expeditiously. Any
serious complaint shall be fully and promptly investigated and
reported to the Board of Directors.
* Prepares operational procedures for activities such as fire
prevention, firefighting, traffic control and parking control.
* Prepares the Annual Budget and coordination of Board Meetings,
taking board meeting minutes if necessary.
* Responsible for maintaining organization and secure keeping of
blue prints, maps, plans, etc.
* Prepares recommendations for collection action on delinquent
accounts and acts as liaison with legal department and Association
counsel and Board.
* Performs violation inspections when task not assigned to an
Assistant Property Manager and maintains accurate records to follow
up on rule violations. Acts as liaison with counsel if legal action
* Monitors compliance with Rules and Regulations and implements
procedures for handling violations. Drafts and signs correspondence
and required notices in connection with homeowners who are in
violation of the Declaration and Rules and Regulations.
* Solicits bids for maintenance, construction and other community
projects, and participates in selection of contractors and vendors
for furnishing of landscape maintenance, janitorial and maintenance
services, water, electricity, gas, telephone, pool maintenance,
exterminator service, repairs or reconstruction of structural
improvements, preventive maintenance, and such other services
deemed to be in the best interests of the Association and necessary
in order to administer the Association in a first-class manner in
accordance with the Declaration.
* Supervises and monitors contractors rendering services to the
Association and inspects the repair and maintenance of equipment
and building components and reviews invoices to confirm work
completion and contract compliance.
* Reviews and approves payroll for all direct employees and reviews
and codes vendor invoices before payment.
* Tracks all architectural change requests by homeowners and
inspects for compliance upon completion.
* Communicates to the Board of Directors and homeowners, events
that will affect their use and enjoyment of the Association's
* Communicates to the community ideas to help it prepare and cope
with weather related events, including assisting with hurricane
preparation and implementation of preparedness protocol as designed
* Maintains Association's website.
* Ensures that team members follow all safety precautions and
procedures while performing duties.
*What's needed: *
* Active CAM License; High school diploma required. Associates
degree with concentration in business preferred, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* 2 to 3 years, of CAM or related business experience, or more
depending on the community, are required.
* Outstanding customer service, communication and interpersonal
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Advanced command of computer hardware/software is required;
specifically, knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Power
Point and Outlook.
* Multiple language fluency may not be required or preferred,
depending on community.
*\*\*\*IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT CAM FOR YOU PLEASE APPLY
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $70,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Fort Lauderdale, FL 33325: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Required)
* Property management: 3 years (Preferred)
* CAM License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Castle Group, Fort Lauderdale , Portfolio Community Association Manager (MM6255) - Starting at $70K, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!