Valet Parking Manager
Company: SP Plus
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Who will I be working for?We are the "The Hospitality Parking
Company" -SP+ Hospitality -manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations
than any other parking company in the world! Join our team
full-time, part-time or seasonal and enjoy a FUN work location with
well-trained teams and leaders! - -Does a fast paced, exciting,
ever changing environment excite you?Would you enjoy working at an
exclusive, luxury hotel or resort location?Do you posses the spirit
to serve?If so, this opportunity might be right for you!What do I
do as a Valet Parking Manager?As our newest Manager, you will be
the leader of the warm welcome and fond farewell process. You will
oversee all aspects of parking operations, parking services/rates
and will be responsible for foreseeing the possible impact all
events will have on property parking operation. - -Some
- Delivering and enhancing client and guest satisfaction
- Account performance
- Associate relations, hiring and staffing - -Notes:This job
posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of the
position. - Associate will be required to perform any other
job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the
corporate office. This document does not create any employment
contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment
relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
Please note that the title for this position in our payroll system
is Facility Manager. -Essential Qualifications:
- High school graduate.
- Ability to do basic arithmetic with knowledge of practical
bookkeeping and basic accounting functions.
- Two (2) years experience as a manager.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to provide legible communications.
- Familiarity of property operations and surroundings.
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission (stick shift) a
- Ability to sprint short distances
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours,
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
- Ability to work in extreme elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds (signs,
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit alternately, depending on
specific daily demands.
- Approximately -75% of the time is spent on feet and 25%
- Up to 50% of time, may have to perform the following physical
activities: bend / stoop / squat; crawl; climb stairs / ladders;
kneel; push or pull; twists torso; reach above shoulder level. -SP+
Hospitality -is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy
and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in -all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, -marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected
by federal or state law. - -SP+ Hospitality -does not tolerate
harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on
the basis of these -characteristics, or because the individual
exercised his or her EEO rights.*USA Parking will provide
reasonable accommodations during its interviews for individuals
with disabilities, including providing a sign language interpreter,
upon request. -Please email your request for a reasonable
accommodation to this email address: email@example.com.US-FL-FORT
Keywords: SP Plus, Fort Lauderdale , Valet Parking Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!