Company: Convey Health Solutions Holdings Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Product Manager is an IT generalist and a business visionary
with thorough understanding of healthcare business environment
especially Medicare. The Product Manager is responsible for leading
product strategy and product management life cycle activities
throughout the growth, maturity and saturation phases of the
product lifecycle. The Product Manager designs and implements the
product roadmap that addresses market demands and surpasses the
relevant competition to achieve long term financial goals for
Convey. The Product Manager is responsible for the product backlog
and scheduling of releases. He/she manages and/or provides
direction to business analysts, scrum masters, project managers and
scrum teams by acting as a product owner and single point of
contact for all product related needs. The Product Manager must
have a thorough understanding of IT concepts and the ability to
drive a product or feature from ideation to implementation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Aligns Convey's products to company's vision and strategy.
Incorporates innovation strategies to address market needs and
* Creates, maintains and prioritizes product backlog. Provides ROI
analysis and feedback on all project requests to assure they are in
alignment with company operational and strategic objectives.
Provides dashboards and reporting on product backlog activity.
* Interfaces with both external and internal clients to prioritize
backlog according to customer needs. Coordinates reviews and
scheduling of all client change requests.
* Maintains and publicizes product release schedule according to
product backlog priorities. Works with development teams in a
waterfall/agile hybrid model to assure product success.
* Creates and maintains product roadmaps ensuring that the product
roadmap is aligned with organizational strategy. Ensures
organizational efforts are focused according to the product
* Oversees the work of business analysts and technical writers in
accordance with the product backlog, roadmap, and release
* Researches and analyzes business information to develop an
understanding of the industry and competitive environment; stays in
tune with any market forces or business drivers that would be
influential to future markets.
Identifies new healthcare business growth opportunities within or
adjacent to Convey's current product offerings through a detailed
understanding of key market/customer trends and competitor
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Management, MIS.
* Five years of experience in a similar position.
* Two years of supervisory experience.
* A solid track record involving well rounded product management
experience in the healthcare field.
* Strong working knowledge of Medicare regulations is a must.
* Ability to understand quickly emerging technologies and their
business value is required.
* Ability to work collaboratively at all the levels in the
Keywords: Convey Health Solutions Holdings Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Product Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!