Sr. Design Project Manager - Fort Lauderdale
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Desired Experience and Skills:3+ years related industry
experienceRole Summary:A Design Project Manager is responsible for
the management of CBI interiors projects. A DPM is responsible to
manage all facets of projects from concept through completion,
including initial workplace assessments, accurate and complete
drawings, product specifications, pricing, logistics management,
and project installation. The DPM works directly with the client,
CBI Workplace Consultants and coalition partners on the day-to-day
activities through the entire project process to ensure smooth
communication, on-time delivery, project success and client
satisfaction.The CBI DPM role provides opportunity for substantial
advancement as a subject matter expert. Obtaining senior levels is
based on project scope and complexity, level and nature of client
interaction, experience, technical expertise, consistent excellence
in delivery, teaming and overall contribution to the
- Manage multiple projects and clients at a time
- Superior organization and management of the details of project
schedules and deliverables.
- Proficiency in the technical tools required to perform the
role, including AutoCAD, REVIT specification tools, business
system, CET, Excel, Power Point and others.
- Consistent and professional communication across all internal
and external stakeholders.
- Full knowledge of the technical and design details of our
primary product lines.
- Provide efficient and creative space assessment, planning and
- Ability to creatively investigate and recommend cost-effective
solutions for our clients.
- Create and deliver sales presentations through Power Point and
- Create and manage budgets through specification tools and
Excel, including change orders
- Book and manage orders through our business system
- Review and communicate project status on a regular basis.
- Work smoothly in a team-oriented environment
- Understand vendor contracts, discounts, margins and business
- Coordinate all aspects of delivery scheduling and installation
including job-site analysis, field measurement verification,
schedules, shipments, walk-throughs, etc.
- Manage punch walkthroughs and issue completion in a timely
- Manage a relationship with the client post-project and through
day 2 needsQualities of a High Performing Team Member:
- Strong work ethic
- Servant Leadership
- Team Player
- TrustworthyThe above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by Associates
assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required
to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from
time to time, as needed. Associates are responsible for reviewing
the CBI Sourcebook and other forms of communications such as policy
and procedure updates for additional details and job
Keywords: CBI, Fort Lauderdale , Sr. Design Project Manager - Fort Lauderdale, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!