Direct Marketing Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 2, 2022
We are hiring in our beautiful Fort Lauderdale, FL location.
Must be willing to work in office/ hybrid.
AutoNation is looking for a strong, data-driven, Customer Marketing
Manager with exceptional project management, analytical and
technical skills - as well as an interest in transforming the
automotive space. The Manager will primarily be responsible for the
corporate Customer Marketing Journey and 3rd party email
deployments - namely managing direct marketing initiatives
encompassing email, direct mail, SMS and telephony campaigns geared
towards increasing engagement amongst existing customers and
acquiring new customers for our various lines of business (sales,
service, parts, accessories, etc.). The Manager will manage a team
of Marketing Specialists who will assist with strategic planning,
design and execution.
The ideal candidate should be solutions-oriented and have a working
knowledge of audience segmenting tools, enterprise email platforms
and best practices in direct marketing campaign management and
automation. The Manager will work closely with database, creative,
content, digital and website teams on various tasks such as content
strategy/planning, customer experience and improving the direct
response and engagement.
Other responsibilities include ownership of the Customer Marketing
tagging, tracking and performance reporting with the goal of
identifying areas for improvement and optimization to achieve
financial and ROI goals.
The Manage will report to the Director of Customer Marketing and
will heavily interact with the Customer Marketing Senior Managers
to ensure a consistent customer communication experience. The
Manager will also interface closely with other marketing channel
and operational leads when and where appropriate to test, launch
and expand the customer marketing programs (e.g.: on website,
social platforms, etc.) to help with the growth of the customer
database and retention of existing customers.
- Manage direct customer marketing initiatives, 3rd party email
initiatives, and retention/win-back marketing strategies
- Build/manage audience lists via campaign automation tools, such
as Adobe Campaigner, Marketo, etc.
- Lead technical initiatives to help support email template
design, HTML coding, campaign creation, template maintenance,
updates, proofing, and execution using a campaign automation
platform for list selections and Email Service Provider tools for
- Manage team of Marketing Specialists to ensure program
strategies are effective, project timelines are met and quality of
work is of the highest
- Conceptualize and initiate tests (e.g., customer segmentation,
subject line, copy/creative, offers, landing page, cross channel,
etc.) across campaigns
- Build additional direct marketing strategies, campaigns and
workflows as needed
- Support optimization of existing direct marketing
- Provide reporting on marketing initiatives
- Execute branding and creative audits and updates as needed
- Execute creative updates and redesigns as directed
- Manage, design, HTML code, proof and execute email campaigns
and audience selection segmentations as needed
- Ensure accurate tracking for all email campaigns so the team
can measure success and optimize email campaigns over time
- Support the technical build and improvement of email campaigns
under the supervision of the team's Email Marketing
- Critical thinking to ensure business problems are met with a
well thought out, creative and effective solution
- Provide analyses of campaigns and recommendations for enhancing
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company's Vision,
Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers,
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and safety
- College degree from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum 2-4 years email marketing experience
- Highly productive and proactive with excellent time and project
management skills as demonstrated by developing project plans,
delivering projects early or on-time, etc.
- Demonstrated HTML coding and execution via best-in-class Email
Service Provider tools, such as Harmony, People Cloud Messenger,
CheetahMail, ExactTarget, Salesforce, etc.
- Working knowledge of audience segmenting/automation tools such
as Adobe Campaigner, SalesForce, etc.
- Working knowledge of design and coding tools, such as Adobe
Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail for proofing and
execution, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage
multiple projects/responsibilities thru completion
- Strong Excel skills to build email reference tables for dynamic
content mapping and reporting
- Ability to work autonomously and independently on tasks as well
as collaboratively with other team members
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with tagging and tracking mechanisms, including
Google Analytics, pixels, etc.
- SQL skills for customer database queries
- Working knowledge of digital marketing capabilities
Keywords: AutoNation, Fort Lauderdale , Direct Marketing Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!