Clinical Project Manager, Imaging - Consultant (REMOTE)
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Sr Clinical PM Imaging, Consultant - RemoteThis Jobot Job is
hosted by Brett WalkerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply" button and sending us your resume.A Bit About UsHospital IT
PMO - Looking for strong imaging applications PM experience
including EMR, RIS, CVIS, and PACSWhy join us?Major Hospital IT PMO
Consulting role. Fully remote contract role. Looking for strong
Imaging Project Management within Healthcare IT.Job Details
- 5+ years of healthcare IT project management experience with
specific experience managing deployment and integration of clinical
apps in Healthcare imaging projects.
- Must have a solid project management background including
exposure to clinical/imaging applications including EMR, RIS, CVIS,
- Experience around workflows in clinical department operations
including Radiology, GI, and Cardiology
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Agile project management
- Experience with budgeting, analysis, and common project
management tools including general accounting knowledge of Capital
versus Operating expenses
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and competing
priorities while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong documentation/artifacts management skills
- Proven record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- Comfortable with medium and large-scale projects
- Demonstrated experience with executive level communications
create and present materials
- Management of RAID logs including bringing issues and other
escalations to agreeable resolutions for all parties involved
- Ability to facilitate the technical design and build process
with multiple partners, while ensuring business outcomes of the
project are met
- Ability to facilitate proper testing and acceptance of any
solution with internal, business, and/or clinical partners, as
- Ability to execute in a remote workforce environment; develop
relationships and achieve desired outcomes with a remote
- Develops detailed project organization charts &
- Creates the project budget, does analysis on new projects,
manages project budgets including capital and operating expenses,
forecasts spend on a regular basis.
- Builds project work breakdown structures & schedules
- Manages project risks, issues, decisions, action items,
dependencies, and change requests.
- PMP certification strongly preferredInterested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Fort Lauderdale , Clinical Project Manager, Imaging - Consultant (REMOTE), Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!