Director of Housekeeping
Company: Lodging Dynamics
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLocation: AC Hotel Fort LauderdaleAbout Lodging
Dynamics: Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group is a national
hospitality management company serving the hospitality industry for
over 30 years! Lodging Dynamics Hospitality Group operates hotels
across many states and among several brands, including Marriott and
Hilton. Our work centers around our mission, "Make Money and Do
Good." This mission focuses on elevating human dignity by providing
exceptional services and opportunities to our employees, guests,
and investors. Life as a Director of Housekeeping:
- Provides courteous, personalized guest service by responding
promptly and efficiently to request & complaints.
- Resolves difficult or unusual problems arising with guests,
while maintaining good guest relationships and demonstrating
outstanding hospitality through the corrective action taken.
- Identify ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of
housekeeping service to guests by actively participating in
employee training and conducting daily inspections.
- Monitor Housekeeping inventories to ensure adequate levels are
- Maintaining close communication and interaction with Front Desk
and Engineering departments, reporting all maintenance issues.
- Inspects the cleaning and servicing of all guestrooms and
inspects all vacant rooms on a daily basis.
- Prepare and complete all reports needed. VIP's, Due-Out's V/D's
- Completes full inspections form for each housekeeper and
forwards them to the GM on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for overseeing the Housemen, ensuring that they are
working appropriately with housekeepers and that they are
completing all daily housemen duties/special projects.
- Overseeing outsourcing of Laundry controlling PAR levels and
accuracy of shipments received from Laundry Partner.
- Overseeing outsourcing of housekeeping temporary services and
supervises all temporary staff.
- Respects Hotel property and work areas by keeping them clean,
well maintained, stocked and properly stored. Eliminates waste of
- Assists in maintaining a highly motivated and trained staff
that continually strives for excellence, in service and
cleanliness.What we're looking for:
- Prior Housekeeping Supervisory Experience in Hospitality.
- High School Diploma or GED / College Degree preferred.
- Must be highly motivated and have the ability to
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to lead, motivate and develop others.What
to expect in your first few months:First, you will become
familiarized with the property and your associates! From there
we'll have you work within the hotel operations where your
leadership will really shine! As you continue to work in this role,
you'll become a key contributor to the hotel's success!The perks
working for us:
- People-first culture
- Travel discounts at hotel partners and franchises
- Paid time off
- Participation in our Wellness program
- Full suite of benefits including health, dental, vision,
401(k), and other supplemental benefitsHow to apply:Join us! Submit
your application online!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Lodging Dynamics, Fort Lauderdale , Director of Housekeeping, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!