Catering Sales Manager - $2000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Riverside Hotel
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Immediate Opening - $2000 Sign-On Bonus! $45,000/yr +
Commission!Responsible for the establishment of new relationships
while maintaining existing relationships with accounts while
consistently striving to maximize revenue and promote effective
negotiation of services, and assist department in maintaining the
daily operation of the Catering Department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:Represent the hotel and conduct events with
customers by telephone or in-person to solicit catering business.
Meets and entertains customers, conducts property tours, and
promotes facilities and services. Responds to customers inquiries
and negotiates contracts with customers and vendors.
- Assumes responsibility for the successful set-up and execution
of meetings, meals and special events. Provides direction and
supervision of meeting and/or catering logistics to operational
departments and staff members.
- Maximize revenue by selling open functions within a 30-day
booking window with negotiated food & beverage minimums.
- Develops customer menus, drafts contracts and letters, as well
as organizes all other arrangements as they relate to corporate
- Audits customer checks and department charges and files to
- Ensures that contracts, menus, letters and reports are
completed according to Riverside Hotel Standards and policies.
- F. Re-book functions and follow-up with customers post event
through proper tracing and booking dates.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of service standards.
- Attend necessary management staff meetings and be properly
prepared for presentations, discussions, etc.
- Have a working knowledge of the maintenance and operating
procedures of all departmental equipment.
- Make progress in your own personal growth development plan.
Have clear-cut objectives.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned or
DAILY DUTIES:Observe all operations in such a manner as to
encourage a smooth flow of business transactions with guests and
patrons. Assist the staff with various problems encountered in
guest relations or operations.
- Ensure coverage of the Catering Sales office to meet client
- Ensure that all meeting/banquet facilities are clean and
- Handle walk-ins and inquiries for the hotel.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:While performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle,
or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee
is frequently required to stand; walk and taste or smell.The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus.While performing the duties of this
Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather
conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually
EQUIPMENT USED:Existing work computer and knowledge of all
applications required to do the job effectively
- Delphi Sales & Catering Application
- Fax Machine & Xerox Machine
Associated topics: backend, floor manager, food service supervisor,
frontend, general manager, gm, restaurant general manager,
restaurant manager, service manager, shift manager
Keywords: Riverside Hotel, Fort Lauderdale , Catering Sales Manager - $2000 Sign-On Bonus, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!