Construction Project Manager
Company: Florida Construction Connection
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Construction Project Manager (Fort
Lauderdale, FL) The Construction Project Manager (PM) will be
responsible for providing coordination and management for
construction projects. The PM will coordinate with internal
departments, vendors, contractors, and designers to construct a
project on time and within the approved budget.Construction Project
Manager Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- 10+ Years of Experience in Healthcare and Hospital
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices
- Experienced dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or
- Experience leading successful project team, including
developing of employees and maintaining relationships with external
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret blueprints, building
codes, specifications, and regulations.
- Ability to present information in public and write
correspondence and reports.
- Computer proficiency required and Procore a Plus.
- Ability to perform calculations necessary to produce or
interpret budgets, budget forecasts, discounts, percentages, costs
per square foot, and other basic algebraic functions. Ability to
create basic formulas for spreadsheet applications. Proficiency
with Excel is essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Be able to handle
stressful situations in a calm matter.
- Must be able to make decisions and judgments based on
- Ability to manage all internal and external relationships in a
professional manner.Construction Project Manager Job Description:
- Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of
project following a logical pattern for utilization of
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on
various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews
architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all
specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction
contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on
any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or
other reported deficiencies.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs
to achieve completion of project within time and monies
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any
necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
- Participate with Vice President and Estimating in
preconstruction process and contract development.
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a
schedule, project site logistics plan and reporting for
- Oversee the pay request process.
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection
- Monitor and training of all personnel associated with assigned
- Monitor project labor
- Buyout and full construction administration of project(s) to
- Lead the project's quality process.
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors,
subcontractors and owners.
Keywords: Florida Construction Connection, Fort Lauderdale , Construction Project Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!