Retail assistant Manager 2 $25+ all in hourly plus commission.
Company: Wireless Vision LLC
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Retail Associate Manager (RAM I, II, III)T-Mobile Premium
Retailer - Wireless VisionDo you excel at driving sales results,
team motivation, and impacting customer experience? Are you
passionate about the latest technology trends? Then a Retail
Associate Manager (RAM) role with Wireless Vision would be a
perfect fit for you.In this role, you will represent the T-Mobile
brand while providing exceptional customer service and driving
profitability. You will also inspire team members, manage store
operations, and strive to meet individual and store performance
goals. The RAM is a development role that is intended for those who
aspire to become a Retail Store Manager (RSM)Your Talents:
- Primary point of contact for retail store in the absence of the
RSM, including sales, -operations -and people processes.
- Partner with the RSM to help recruit top talent, and coach and
develop existing team members to build a high performing team.
- Coach and inspire with integrity to guide sales team on best
practices to attain monthly goals.
- Active participation in the planning and execution of store
meetings to prepare for launches and keep team members current on
- Work with RSM to execute on the local store marketing
initiatives to solicit new business.
- Manage back-end processes and execution of customer facing
initiatives to ensure store is always in T-Mobile and internal
company audit compliance.
- Ensure the maintenance of the store appearance and
merchandising standards, including assisting with the planning of
complete store merchandising planogram resets.
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance
with Wireless Vision policies and procedures.
- Responsible for -daily and monthly inventory and cash
management, as well as managing other key operational metrics.
- May require additional tasks, duties or projects as
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years of management experience in retail or another
environment with a strong customer focus.
- Willingness and ability to relocate to any store within in
their assigned market.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and -problem-solving -skills
- Bilingual preferred in certain locations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
on the sales floor.
- Must be able to move and/or lift 25 pounds.What We'll Offer:
- Competitive paid time-off program
- Student financial assistance
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k match
- Phone service discounts
- Development and growth opportunitiesWireless Vision is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer, a -Drug Free -Workplace and
engages in preventative practices suggested by CDC guidelines as it
relates to COVID-19.
Keywords: Wireless Vision LLC, Fort Lauderdale , Retail assistant Manager 2 $25+ all in hourly plus commission., Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!