Medicare Sales Operations Director - Ft Lauderdale
Company: e-TeleQuote Insurance
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Medicare Sales Operations Director will play an integral part
in the success of the company by being a true leader of a community
and help guide, coach, and mentor the agents in the community by
maintaining a positive environment. The incumbent will be
responsible for sales goals, compliance and adhering to Medicare
guidelines. This person will communicate to all levels of
management regarding sales goals. Our company mission is to help
Medicare beneficiaries select the right Medicare plan for their
needs. We are dedicated to the goal of making Medicare selection
easy through our brand easyMedicare. We're entering the year with a
strong base of hundreds of U.S.-based licensed insurance sales
agents; recruitment strategies to onboard hundreds more; and a
cross-functional, global support network to support advanced
operational and corporate activities. With such high growth, we are
thoughtfully advancing our e-TeleQuote easyMedicare family to meet
the diverse and sophisticated needs of our multi-continent employee
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and
guides the team to efficiently leverage the value of every call for
consumer satisfaction and sales.
- Ensure effective area organization of responsibility, including
efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow
patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and
responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision.
- Meet or exceed sales goals within compliance and quality
guidelines and expectations.
- Protect consumer private information.
- Assist in skills assessment by measuring and reviewing periodic
performance, delivering feedback, assessing reactions, and
- Analyze statistical reports and other documentation to identify
trends and implement enhancements to overall performance.
- Maximize impact of financial performance of the designated
- Work with internal business partners to proactively develop
continuous quality improvement initiatives surrounding customer
service and client satisfaction.
- Identify employee needs to ensure they have the necessary tools
to provide quality service and achieve goals.
- Analyze operations of the designated group and make
recommendations for revised and/or new processes and
- Develop and implement programs that enhance employee motivation
and maintain a positive work environment.
- Communicate and implement, through staff meetings or one-on-one
counseling sessions, company policies and procedures.Education &
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the recognized
equivalent in work experience or a combination of work
- Current state Health Insurance license a plus.
- 5+ years' experience of insurance sales experience with solid
knowledge of health & life products.
- 2+ years' experience in Medicare Advantage and Supplement
- 5+ years of leadership experience, preferably in a call center
environment. Qualification/Skill Requirements:
- Advanced user-level knowledge of computer technology and
computer operating systems including MS Office products.
- Ability and desire to guide individuals toward goal achievement
using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation, and staff
development skills; must be able to coach others towards meeting
highly demanding sales goals.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation, good judgment, and problem
solving skills when making decisions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, ability to
work under pressure while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability
to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict
- Effective leadership and analytical skills including working
knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models,
scheduling, and telecom opportunities.
- Analytical aptitude to review reports, production levels, and
maintain budget.Physical Requirements:
- Qualified candidates should be willing to reside in city of
site location. Our company headquarters is in Clearwater,
- Ability to lift or move office products and supplies, up to 10
- Leaders in this position must be able to travel, work all
shifts, holidays and emergency shifts as requiredPI174763631
Keywords: e-TeleQuote Insurance, Fort Lauderdale , Medicare Sales Operations Director - Ft Lauderdale, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!