Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 15, 2022
THE WORLD IS YOURS!Have you heard the expression "The World is
Yours"? This is our motto and has made TekPartners one of the
fastest growing private companies in the country. If you are
inspired by success, we have a unique opportunity for you as an IT
Account Manager. Your energy and passion are needed!
THE POSITIONIf you are confident you could do anything with the
right guidance and opportunity, the IT Account Manager Position at
TekPartners is it! Below are our core values and are the positive
attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the
business has to offer and take on the mission together for you to
become a successful Sales Account Manager and Leader.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Managing sales and marketing efforts to sell IT staffing
services to companies in the Fort Lauderdale Market.
- Directing and managing the development and implementation of IT
solutions and services.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, expand current
business, and identify new opportunities within the IT staffing and
services marketplace and your specified geographic region
- Identify client's technical staffing needs and provide staffing
solutions by utilizing a consultative sales approach
- Sell IT staff augmentation, project, consultant, and recruiting
services to new and existing clients through cold calling, outbound
sales presentations, and networking activities
- Demonstrate excellent sales, negotiation, communication, and
problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment
We are a company that is looking to embrace individuals who possess
a strong competitive drive, a "can do" attitude, high energy,
enthusiasm, and a self-motivated mentality. These qualities can
lead to a successful, long-term career with advancement into
management positions at TekPartners.
- 2+ years' preferred of previous Professional Staffing
- Must have people skills and be able to exceed customer
- Experience with inside and outside sales
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and respond quickly and
appropriately to departmental staffing needs
- Ability to close during sales calls, overcome objectives, and
the ability to negotiate
- Have a track record of Retaining Customers
- Ability to generate referrals and follow up with them
- Ability to generate qualified leads
- Consultative-oriented sales approach
- Strong persuasive abilities, sound judgment, and a sense of
urgency are critical to this position
- A competitive, driven, ambitious, resourceful, proven leader,
and self-motivated traits
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office and ATS Systems---The
ideal candidate would preferably have a Bachelor's degree, a high
level of competitive spirit, drive, intuitiveness, ambition to
succeed, leadership skills, communication skills, and
self-motivation. It doesn't matter what you received your degree in
as long as you have the ability to learn.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITSWe offer a competitive base salary with an
aggressive commission plan, medical, dental, and vision insurance,
paid time off, and 401K to name just a few of our generous perks
that every associate receives.
TekPartners' Hybrid Model: To set our new employees up for success,
you will be onsite for the first 90 days. After 90 days, you will
have the option to pick 1 day a week to work remote. Once you
advance to our President's Club you will receive the option for 2
days a week remote with other flexibility.
Keywords: TekPartners, Fort Lauderdale , Account Manager, Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!