Production Coordinator/Manager Hybrid Role (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (JN -122021-4648)
Company: Asap Staffing Services
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 13, 2022
This is a design and production leader in the development of end
to end marketing solutions focusing on POS and promotional
products. They service some of the worlds iconc brands like
Bacardi, Diageo and The Macallan and more. They are a young, fast
paced and fun company, highly customer service focused where their
goal is to provide the customer amazing products and a seamless
process from design to delivery.
About The Role
The role will include delivering a best in class service,
communicating and building relationships with the team (account
manager, design team) and their current set of vendor / factories.
Responsibilities include receiving of product and design briefs,
sourcing and development of point of sale displays and promotional
products domestically and internationally, meeting and exceeding
production cost targets set in the monthly and yearly forecast
along with achieving and increasing our quality of production and
Qualifications / Requirements
- 3+ years production management experience.
- Knowledge in point of sale, displays and/or promotional product
in premium industry. Experience working with multi-national
companies on a direct basis.
- Understanding of basic materials and manufacturing
- Extensive experience in engaging and working across multiple
national and global markets and procurement teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Problem solving and the ability to identify and clearly present
- Critical thinker.
- Team player.
- Proven track record in managing outsourcing and
- Experience in the spirit / beverage industry would be of
- Experience in Point of Sale, Point of Purchase and Promotional
- Highly skillful on computer, email, MS office / Excel / Web
- Detailed and organized
- Friendly, out going and great at relationship building
- Manage total quoting, production and delivery of project
requirements, from initial quotes through to sample production,
production timelines to successful delivery of all items.
- Update daily project tracker working with internal and external
stakeholders ensuring all sign offs and deadlines are met in
accordance of the critical path timeline.
- Liaise daily with factories, Elevate account managers, local
and global suppliers, ensuring each product is developed to the
- Ensure customer service is a priority by providing clear
communication and timelines. Identify and resolve all issues
relating to customers within agreed time lines.
- Ensure accurate samples based on approved designs, negotiate
with multiple vendors to find best vendor to produce each item and
ensure quality samples and artwork for proposals. Diligently
follow-up all quotations distributed to generate orders.
- Ensure that each product in development has a high profit
margin. The sales and profit budget is exceeded and that all costs
related to your orders are strictly controlled.
- Find and evaluate new vendors learning what
tools/machinery/expertise they have. Vendors should be evaluated on
history, quality, expertise, ability to design and work with
multiple materials, understand designs presented and produce high
- Participate in proactive innovation to develop and maintain
business relationships, improve product knowledge and identify
opportunities to increase sales.
- Analyze production information, processes management and
optimization and cost and sales reports to ensure achievement of
objectives and budget.
- Submit all requested reports including but not limited to
vendor weekly reports, forecasts, profit improvement plans in a
- Demonstrate creativity and research for new productions and
share new ideas with peers.
If you have experience working in adult beverage brands would be a
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive PTOs
- Friendly environment
- Very flexible with vacations, working hours.
- Hybrid position more onsite but flexible with office
- USD$200 monthly for insuranceby Jobble
Keywords: Asap Staffing Services, Fort Lauderdale , Production Coordinator/Manager Hybrid Role (Fort Lauderdale, FL) (JN -122021-4648), Executive , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!